Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Gear Review - Lefty Kreh's Yarn

I wanted to share a product I discovered a year or two ago at Little River Outfitters.  Lefty Kreh's Secret Little Strike Indicator yarn.  This is by far the best yarn I've found.  I've been using it almost exclusively since discovering it.  Before I had tried many other yarns, thingamabobbers(also good in certain applications), putty, football style, pinch on, you name it!  I probably tried it.

Lefty's yarn comes waterproofed and I can typically use one small piece of yarn all day and it will stay high on the water.  It is fully adjustable, reusable, easy to put on, and extremely visible on the water.  Speaking of visibility.  This yarn comes in a variety of different colors for different conditions.  Some of my personal favorites are White, Orange, and Chartreuse.  There are 24 inches of material in each dispenser, enough for a years worth of fishing for most people.

If you're searching for a great yarn.  I would recommend you try Lefty's.

No comments:

Post a Comment